Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo Log Day's 1 & 2


*whispers* NaNoWriMo has begun


That's right. Stop your procrastinating, grab that half finished outline and open your laptops. 


NaNoWriMo for all those who are all NaNoWhatNow?

NaNoWriMo is an event in which a bunch on insane lunatics across the universe set to write 50,000 words in one month.





I'm actually not that exhausted? I was starting to slow down yesterday because I honestly had NO idea where I was headed with this novel.

But.

Get this.

Totally at 6k right now and it's day three.

SO




Anyway.
Here are my favorite lines from day one and two:

That’s the way it was. Death and what comes after was no beautiful and heartfelt. It was raw, and harsh. Things happened and you dealt with the aftereffects. There were no moments of letting ago and peace, no happiness in something better.
--
As much as the good people here liked to deny it we all were looking for an escape from the normal and plain no matter how twisted it was.


Yay!!!!
Okay. Now I must write.

*cue dramatic exit into sunset wielding a notebook and cup of coffee*










No comments:

Post a Comment