Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 3 2015: Beginnings


It's the third of the month. I've visited the library, organized my readers journal, watched a movie with my best friend, photographed the beach, went thrift shopping, bought new books, eaten at thai food, stayed up till midnight with my mom reading, video chatted with a friend, painted with coffee and discovered new music.

Day three of the new year and I've done more than I usually do in one week. And you know what? It's because I stayed off Facebook and my computer other than goodreads. A simple decision to stay away from social media helped me have two amazing days.

Art can be found here.

I actually put on eyeliner today.

I organized my tbr. I have a beautiful new journal. I took some of the first photos of the year. I didn't start the morning being glued to Facebook.

2015 has started pretty well. I'm hoping I can keep it that way. Before I get caught up in my books I'm actually going to wash my face and not rush through brushing my teeth.

All these things I procrastinated doing all along were pretty easy.


4 comments:

  1. also, hi. i still exist. existence is neat. i think i like it.
    anyway, hi. i was just rereading all our spilling ink stuffs. and cringing at my own. i cringe a lot. at my past self, at my present self, at my probable future self. i've become very good it.
    soooooo...yeah.
    ummm...
    *cringes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaaaa spilling iink ;-;
      I reread those too and trust me I think I should be the one cringing. It's so weird thinking about that. How I fell in love with writing.
      And you still exists and that makes me happy

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good start to your year! Enjoy the rest of it. :)

    ReplyDelete