Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Doctor Who Cosplays- Finished and In Process



Doctor Who is a very important part of my life. When I first discovered it, it was around the time I discovered cosplay.

TARDIS DRESS:


Planning Stage:


I don't have a whole lot of photos of the process,but it was pretty straight forward. We used a basic dress pattern, using fabric and embroidery for the windows and panels.



The sign my mom made by printing it onto fabric and dying it slightly brown, then sewing it on like a pocket. The words Police Box were made out of iron on letters and the Public Call words were painted on.



Finish product:


The only other cosplays doctor who related I have going on are a sort of Ten and Eleven fem cosplay. Both of these coats can be paired with a simple dress and they look super adorable.


Also in my collection of doctor who supplies, I have the closest I could find to a Clara skirt and a Amy Pond sweater, both of which took me forever to track down for a cheap amount. I am going to be doing a full on Clara cosplay this summer which I shall post pics of.





No comments:

Post a Comment